Thursday, July 1, 2010
Okay so i haven't been on for a while. But things are all good after grad. :) Rifa has actually been keeping contact with me, which is cool. I was suppose to go on a picnic with Tiff, Jessica, & NG, but things came up. So I didn't go. ;O

I'm such a dork I swear, I CAN'T WAIT FOR DEGRASSI SEASON 10 TO PREMIRE. From the promos, it seems sooo interesting cause of all the drama. I've followed Degrassi for many years, gahd i love that show. Lol. & the new guys are sooo freaking HOT. ;) *cough* Eli & Drew. & Adam seems so interesting because of the whole cross dresser thing. He/she will be interesting in the show. Blahh, I'm a degrassi junky. It can't be helped. So excited, hahaha!

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l