Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subject: Uhhh..
Woooo, just came back from my performance. I'm sooo tired :| I wasn't even dressed appropriately for my performance, LOL. Moses kept making fun of me because I was wearing VANS with my dress. ): Yeaaah. I HAD to wear them, because my heels weren't the appropriate color.. Ugh.

I think we did pretty good in the performance. NG & Jessica went to support mee :) Hehehe, I love them. Haha, before the performance, Tiff, Jessica, NG & I just kicked it at NG's house. :) It was fun & we laughed A LOT. To a point where all of us had to pee. HAHAHAHA. Her dogs were sooo cute too. :3 They were huge, but cute.

We are gonna have soo much fun on our L.A band trip! Yeeeeee! :D Can't wait till June 04, 2010.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l