Today was all right, I have to say. But fuck, my head is pounding really hard right now. It hurts like hell.. ;__; Oh goshh, I lost my portfolio for like a whole period. I WAS PANICKING & TEARY EYED. Turned out, Mr. Hawkins had it. I was sooo relieved when he handed it to me. Apparently, my dumbass left it at the lunch table.. Thank goodness Hawkins had it. I would have cried if I had to start all over. :|
Jerry finally came back to school. A whole 2 days of not seeing him. & I have to admit, I missed him in class. Being as annoying as he is, to be honest, his annoying self makes the whole class lively. & to be honest, I MISS HIM OVERALL. I just can't forget him, no matter how much I try. Though we both grown a lot from last year, I will never forget the guy who emotionally rescued me from Dante. That's the guy he WAS. Now he's just a lil bitch. Ha.
Just a few more weeks & graduation is just around the corner..
<< Home