Gahhh, today was tiring. :| The performance was REALLY tiring. Ugh. We had to wait 3hours until we got to perform. D: During those three hours, I talked to Uriel, Luis, Alex, Nick, Tiff, & Moses (I still don't think I know his name. LOL.) :) I didn't know Moses had braces, but he looks adorablee. I think I have a tiny crushh on him.<3 My mexican boyy. LMAO.
So, I'm planning on spending my whole L.A trip w/ Uriel, Lamar, Tiff, Wesley, & probably Nick & Moses. I wanna spend time with all of them. :) Hellla fun, haha. We've already made up poses for the cameras on the roller coasters that we're going to ride when we get to Knott's Berry.(x I wanna get to know Moses more too & Alex!
We just talked about random crap while waiting to perform. Hah.
BLAHHH EXHIBITION IS TOMORROW!! O__O SOOOO NOT READY, BUT OH WELL. I'LL DO MY BEST.
<< Home