Monday, May 31, 2010
Okay, so I went up to my cousin's house for the first time ever since my cousin's death... & I have to say, it was pretty awkward. Everyone just looked at me.. :|

I'm surprised that cousin Jimmy asked my parents about me though yesterday, which is why my parents forced me to go today. I thought he'd forgotten about me by now. O__O He asked why I haven't been up there since Shawn's death & if I was gonna have a graduation party next month. Said "No", he asked "Why". Like wtf.. Didn't know that he knew I was even graduating, LOL. Again, caught me by surprise.

After that whole thing, I went to the mall because my mom needed a new phone, but we just ended up getting the phone plan changed instead. I have unlimited texting now! :D LMFAO. It's huge for me because, I've never had unlimited. HAHAHA Then went to Walmart to buy some flats to wear with my dress, due to the whole Vans w/ my dress HUMILIATION I went through on Thursday, LOL. but the Walmart in C.Vista don't have SHIT. So we went to Target in C.Vista, it had flats, but they didn't have my size. WTF. So we had to drive all the way to the Target in L.Grove, & guess what, they had it, in my size, A LOT OF THEM! The one in L.Grove is wayyyy better. I swear.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l