I'm such a bitch, but I have my reasons. Gahh, people just kept irritating me today endlessly. Everyone's voices were ANNOYING AS FUCK. LIKE SHIT, STFU! AHH.. I was such in a bitchy mood the whole day..
I didn't talk to Moses, cause I was afraid I might snap at him. I usually joke around with him, but I wasn't in a joking mood. I didn't talk to anyone at all in first period, except for Steve & Katrina. But I didn't even talk to them that much.
Second period, my team was pissing me off because they don't do shit.
Third period, because the teacher was a little bitch watching my every move on the computer, clicking out every game that I played. So I just logged off & went to sleep.
Fourth period, the teacher was pissing me the fuck off, so I went to sleep with the rest of the people in my row.
Fifth period, I was kind of mad at the fact that Jon was lecturing me about attendance for our group work for the next two weeks. Like bitch, I PAID $60 to go on the band trip on June 04, I am NOT GOING TO MISS THAT TRIP just for group work, the fuck do I look like. It's only one day, gosh.
Sixth period, Jerry's voice was irritating me. & then he played with my hair for a while. LIKE SHIT, STOP. Overall, I just hate ceramics.
Everyone's voice today is pissing me the fuck off. Just STFU, I'm in bitch mode right now!
<< Home