Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subject: Exhibition.
So I walked into band class today in a skirt and vest. Everyone looked at me like WTF IS THAT PJ? Hahah. First time I wore a skirt to school, because I HAD TO. Stupid exhibition.. LOL. I talked to Moses a little, then listened to Tiff practice her presentation in the back room. I spent the whole day in the band room, lol.

My exhibition... OMG, I did sooo horrible. :| I hope I pass.. Navarro asked me a really hard question & I just stumbled with my words trying to answer. AHRG. ): I saw Dante for the first time in a long time today.. He still looks the same. He was with Jerry. Ahrg, those two. What did I ever see in those two?!?!? Ick. LOL. Anywayss, today was great over all. I'm soo ready for the concert tomorrow. :) Get to spend time w/ Moses again ;) YAY. Still can't wait till we get to go to L.A! WOOOOO! The heels I wore was KILLING ME, my feet hurts now. ):

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l