Monday, May 24, 2010
Subject: dot dot dot...
Okay, so I HAD to go to school today due to exhibition week. Ughh, I so I cried in first period. I ran out of the room so quick. I Love Tiff<3 Thanks for being there for me & chasing after me when I ran out. :) When I went back in the room, the whole band just looked at me. Moses, Alex, & a few people looked at me all awkward... :| Nick & Katrina tried to cheer me up, & they did. I love those two bitches, ha. Anthony Jay asked what happened & then hugged me for a long time.

NG also cheered me up too. Man, I love my friends.<3 They made my day better than the past two days. PLUS, Jules talks to me again<33 I'm just sad that she talks to me again because of the tragedy...

Jerry didn't even give a fuck... Now I know my place in his life. FUCK YOU JERRY. You're nothing.

Exhibition is more stress to me now, gahhh I have Navarro in my panal. FUCKMYLIFE. ):< I wanted a teacher with a heart. He's HEARTLESS, lol.


About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l