Friday, April 30, 2010
Today was alright.& apparently, it's Jerry's birthday today. I didn't say it to him though. He doesn't deserve any act of kindness from me. Okaay, other than the fact that I don't give a fuck about his birthday, ima talk about something MORE IMPORTANT. How my day went, haha.

1st period; I went late as usual. Gahh' I'm lagging. So when I set my music stuff down, and Catrina grabbed my music folder & gave it to Anthony Jay. I was like FAWKK, Now he's never gonna give it back. LOL. Then somehow my folder ended up with Wes & Lamar & they started talking crap about my section. My folder then somehow ended up with Moses(is that his name? o.O idk, but he's cute [: ). Anthony H. picked up my folder & was like Who's folder is this? Moses just smiled the whole time but said it was mine. Anthony H started laughing & was like "How'd it end up here when you sit all the way in the front." Blahh I had to get my shitt from him& Anthony H. They're all evil. Gosssh.
2nd; FAWKK. Unit test. ):< I'm mad because I didn't know about it. So I probably ended up failing. Fuuuuuu- I hate Mr. S.
3rd; Same as alwaysss. I HATE that class. The teacher blocks EVERYTHING on the computer. & I mean EVERYTHING except for fucking apex. EVEN GOOGLE IS BLOCKED. WTF!
4th; Rodolfo had on his girlfriend's cardigan the whole time. Haha, he looked soo Fabulous. [x Curtis messed with me for a little bit, but then ended up taking a nap. I don't blame him, that class is SO BORING! So I joked around with NG all period.
5th; Oh gahh. We had to do public speaking, and it was HARD. I had Ray, Jesus, and James in my group. We had to count ho9w many times everyone says "Um" in our group every time we talked about a random subject from a hat. James ended up winning with saying "um" only once. I got like 18 "um"s, including cursing when I didn't know what to say. Depressing. LOL
6th; Texted Cortez all period. :) Because I can't stand the sight of Jerry. I hear & see him all the time in that darn class. Ugh. Why must I be cursed to have him in one of my classes?.. So I went to the back where Rose was and just sat & texted Cortez, while she made a pot out of clay.
After school; Oh goshh. I sooo forgot about festival. A whole grip of white people from a different state & whatnot came to our school for festival. Because our band was hosting the festival at our school. I was actually looking forward to seeing them. They looked kind of scared to be walking into our school. Ahaha.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l