I am soo lagging in school, its not even funny. ): Why must senioritis strike me before the grading period is over? Econ. and World Lit. are the only two classes that I really need, so why not just give me those two periods? I'm fucking tired of my electives. Ahrg. Fuck ceramics, fuck band, fuck "credit recovery". I don't even need credit recovery anymore. I only have it because I didn't want to be put into a real class. I don't need any of those credits anymore.
So, I was walking to 5th period then this black girl comes up to me & was like DO YOU NOT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING? So I was like WHAAT? In my head I'm like WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? So then she says EVERYTIME I WALK PASS YOU, YOU ALWAYS MAD DOGGING ME. So I say, I DON'T MAD DOG, I SQUINT. I CAN'T SEE.. Don't she feel dumb? Because first of all, I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. -___- Dumb bitch..
Anywhoo, onto more important thing. OMG I'm so late about what happened to June.. She's in a coma.. Stay up June.<3
<< Home