Monday, March 22, 2010
So Jerry said hi to me for like the first time in like 3989058943 decades now. Goshh, and I said hi back.. I guess. He's NOTHING now, so it's whatever. Now on to MORE IMPORTANT topics..

Fuuu! D:< My parents bought my little sister a DSi, but they didn't buy me shit. WTF!! They ALWAYS lie to me. Ima start keeping track by (recording) of how many times they lie and use it against them. FUCK MY LIFE. FML Fuck my life..

Lynette and I both have a surprise coming our way, but we're not really sure of it yet. It's not really a surprise, more like fear. We're like 70-ish% sure.. &honestly, I guess we're both scared.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l