Monday, March 8, 2010
"Let me borrow your textbook for Mr.S's class.." - Jerry.
WTF?! Is that all you can say to me after 2 months of not talking?! Every time that you do talk to me, even if it's just one sentence, its ALWAYS A QUESTION. Lyn brings up my past with him ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME when he walks by us.. FUCK OUR PAST. It's dead, it' been dead. WHATEVER. ugh. ANYWAYSSS..


I finally gave Anthony his wrestling jacket back, like one month later, and it smells girly. >:) He was all like WHHHYYY?.. HAHHAHA!

I got to see Lynette todayy! :) She walked all the way to school to come get me, aha. Then Lucia, Lynette& I walked to Lucia's house. (Which was HELL because she lives UP a hill. Gahhhd'.) Then me & Lynette just fell asleep on her bed when we got to her house, aha. Just like old times. x)

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l