Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Even though I didn't get to see you all day (except 1st period), Happy Birthday Anthony Jay!<3 You're finally legal. Aha.

But ima soo beat him up, because he took the only pencil that I had in my backpack. Leaving me pencil-less for class for the whole day. *sadface.



So tell me why Lynn brought up my past with Jerry. \: It sucks because everyone knew about that. Just as he walked past us, Uriel & Lynn said "Speaking of your past.. There he is." It's bad enough I have to suffer through 6th period listening in on his conversations, but people bringing up our past is just plain wrong..

Yes.. I listen in on his damn conversations and he shows his true colors every single time. &that's not a good thing. He is NOTHING CLOSE to what I thought he was, sad to say. Everyday, I hear stories from him about how he's moved on. Stories on how he has a new girl every damn day. The fact that he has a BACK-UP girl everytime for EVERY girl he's ever broken up with. Shit.. Why do I have to suffer through listening to all this?!?! What's worse is that he denied that we even had a past. Now I know where I stand.



About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l