Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subject: Survey oh survey.
Who has seen you in your underwear lately?
. . Pervert, why do you ask? -__-

Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
I only run into two of them EVERY FUCKING DAY. One is in my music class and one is in my ceramics class. All the other ones are gone.

Have you kissed someone this past week?
Noo.

When did you last talk to your brother or sister?
Like 30 minutes ago, when I said “Give me the laptop!” Hah

What did you do the last time you were home alone?
What I always do, eat or sleep or bump music. Haha

Do you ever wanna know who you are going to marry?
No.

How much cash do you have on you?
$34

What does you last text say?
Catrina reminded me to bring my phone charger tomorrow.

Are you tanned?
Hahahaha no.

Are you upset with anyone?
Not reeaally.

Do you talk to the person you have a thing for?
You mean, HAD a thing for..

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
No, they act & look like tough guys, but they’re actually big softies. LOL

Did you get any compliments today?
Yeaahs. My hair apparently has more volume than everyone’s that was with me. -__-

Have you ever gone to court?
No, I couldn’t handle it. It looks so boring.

Are you friends with your neighbors?
I don’t even know my new neighbors. They don't care about me. x)

Have you ever punched a guy?
I tried. LOL

Do you get jealous easily?
Oh yes. But I don’t show it.

Egged someones house?
Noo, I’d feel bad afterwards.

Have you ever gone to the beach?
NOOOOO -___- But I live near the beach?! Who hasn’t been there dude..

What are you listening to?
The tv and Trey Songz

Do you remember your music teachers name from elementry school?
Yes, because I didn’t have a music teacher in elementary.

How good is your eyesight?
Oh goshh, not that good >.<

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
I would drown before they even get to eat me.

Have you ever been out of your country?
Noo.

What’s on your mind whenever you're near your most recent ex?
Well, everytime I walk by Jerry, I can smell him. Because he puts on a lot of cologne and I’m so used to the smell.. :| Goshh, memories..

Would your parents be mad if you got suspended for fighting?
No, actually. They would actually beat my ass if I LOST the fight!

Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
.. Why do you ask? It’s because I’m Asian huh.

What time did you wake up this morning?
630AM. >___< Uuhhhg.

What are you doing Saturday?
Gotta parade to go to. UGH

What is in your back pocket?
I have no back pockets.

What were you doing at 3am this morning?
Sleeping, duuh.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Go back to sleep for a few more minutes.

Who is your favorite band?
Fall out Boy, I guess.

Slept in a different bed?
Like a week ago or so. Slept in Lynne’s bed cause I was tired.

Thought your cousin was hot?
Ew, never.

Been in love?
WTF is love?

Slept in past noon?
*sighh summer.

Gone over the speed limit?
I can’t even drive yet. :(

What color is your room?
Orange.

Gotten a hickey?
.. Jerry :|

Gotten in a car with people you just met?
This Filipino lady offered me a ride when I was walking home, and she said that I shouldn’t walk home on a hot day like this. I trusted her for some reason, idk. She was nice. :)

Been in a fist fight?
No. I’m weak.

Snuck out of your house?
PSHHH. My parents would notice if I was gone -___-

Had feelings for someone who did not have them back?
Probably.

Made out with a stranger?
Ew, no.

Ditched school to do something more fun?
That was a long time ago, I don’t ditch school anymore. It’s not worth it.

What should you be doing now?
IDK, you tell me.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l