Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Having a swollen eye SUCKS. Ahrrrg, it hurts. :|

Jerry bit mee, wtf!? Yeah, he BIT my shoulder because I wouldn't say hi to him; so then I hit him on the head with my phone. He doesn't deserve a hi from me, and that's a fact. He's soo rude & immature. I don't even know what I saw in him in the first place. Everytime I try to forget all about him, he comes and RUINS it for me; BUT NOT THIS TIME. He made me realize what a little bitch he really is. There's nothing he can do now to change my mind.

Wooo it's TJ's 21st birthday! :) HAPPY BiRTHDAY BESTFRiENDD !<3

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l