& the storm continues, ugh. ]: well, today was tiring. i brought my puffy jacket to school cause it's warm as hell and everyone called me marshmallow, because it's the color of a marshmallow. ]: LOL! I told Jermaine and he was like "I'll beat up everyone who called you that." <3 Hahaha[x
Jerry said hi to me.. <\3 I miss your smile, your laugh, your conversations, the way you talked to yourself a lot when you're on the phone with me. Gosh.. \: Red looks good on you, you should wear it more often.. It does suck when the person you miss the most, is the person you see almost every single day..
Well, anyways I talked to TJ on the phone for like 2 & a half hours. That boy is hilarious! Hahha. I freakin' miss him. He gave me such great advice too about Jerry.
IN PREPARATION: For my performance tomorrow. Ahrg, I don't want to perform.
<< Home