Last Survey
Last hug: Royal. He’s such a freakin’ adorable-ass sophomore, aha.
Last kiss: Jerry.. \:
Last phone call: TJ. I miss you bestiee.
Last movie seen in theater: The squeakquel. :D
Last purchase: Chips, so unhealthy. ):
Last CD bought: I don’t buy cds, I download music illegally. LOL
Last DVD bought: I don’t buy dvds, I watch movies illegally. LMFAO
Last shopping trip: After new years. I needa go agaaaain!
Last time someone said "i love you": Today. ;O
Last book read: Haven’t read a book in a while . Does a textbook count? -.-
Last IM recieved: Uhmms, Cortez.
Last IM sent: Same as above, duhr.
Last food you ate: Fried chickennn. & kooolaid. I’m black, aha. JK no koolaid.
Last drink: Water. I only drink water now.
Last person you talked to: In person? Idk, my mom?
Last person you were in a car with that’s not family: Jesus, Lynnete, Ed.
Last dream: Funny thing, I just woke up from a nap. I don’t remember if I dreamed or not.
Last time you drank alcohol: Ew, never.
Last time you had sex: Idk, when was the last time I was with your mother?! >:D
Last song listened to: Fatal<3
Last person you swore at: I don’t remember. I swear without knowing it.
Last time you laughed real hard: In 5th period when Nate kept arguing with us. It was just hilarious, because he was the only boy in the group.
Last time you felt lonely: Yesterdaaay! \: Catrina said ahww, pj’s lonely. I WAS WAITING FOR MY RIDE! LOL
Last worry: My grades for this semester. ): I’m hellla laggin’.
Last time you smiled: Today.
Last thing you thought about: Jerry.. All I ever think about.
<< Home