Oh gosh, parade day sucked.\: First, I stopped at N.Gee's house but she wasn't there! So I had to wait in her living room until she got back from Food4Less. -.- Then when we got to the parade, MORE HOURS OF WAITING! So I just kicked it with Steve and Catrina. Those two made me laugh a lot even though I was tired. Them black people, haha[x Then Catrina's parents came up to us & introduce themselves to me &Steve. They were cooolioo.[: Like a school full of Asians walked past us..
Steve: That's a lot of fucking Asian people!
Catrina: PJ's asian.
Steve: I know, but I'm just saying, there's a lot of Asian people in that school.
Me: I hate Asian people.
*they both just turned around and stared at me
Steve: What, why? That's like saying We (Katrina & him) hate black people. That's just self hate right there.
Me: No, I don't hate myself. I just hate most Asians I know.
It's true; I really don't like Asians that much. Steve sounded like a friggin' psychiatrist though. Aha, smart bitch. A lot of people say, "You ain't Asian, you black just like the majority of this school." to me. o__O I DON'T THINK SO. Because the majority is RUDE, GHETTO, & IGNORANT all the time. I may have ghetto moments at times, but I'm not rude or ignorant.
Anywhoo, I hope we won first place in the parade. BECAUSE MY BACK HURTS NOW FROM MARCHING SOO LONGG!
<< Home