"You really need to get them fixed, you look more Asian than usual from squinting so damn much."- Jared. lol. I NEED TO GET MY GLASSES FIXED! );
So I slapped Elliott in the face today, HAH. He deserved it. Wesley "headshotted" me like 387493 times, but he does that to everyone in the circle. Elliott only did that shit to me, which pissed me off. Bitch needs to learn how to act like himself and stop fucking copying everybody.
Other than that, I was saddened by the fact that Jerry still acts as if I'm absolutely nothing. Well not saddened, it's more of the feeling of disappointment. At least I felt guilty when I acted like I didn't know him months ago. I doubt he feels guilty about ANYTHING he does. He should already KNOW what he means to me, but what am I to him?.. A little nobody, I'm guessing.
I mean really, you won't even TRY to hug me goodbye because you're musty from lacrosse or track [or whatever the hell sport he's in now] practice? Whatta lame excuse.. Come on now, I hugged Andres when he got out of lacrosse practice and he don't smell THAT good.. I'm just disappointed..
<< Home