Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subject: I still have faith.
HAPPY LATE BiRTHDAY JERMAINE! I totally forgot that it was yesterday. Hahaha.

Hmmms, how was today? It was good, I guess.
1st period: I had rehearsals, but I had no clue what was going on. >.< I was hella lost, so I just followed Catrina. Hahaha. Congrats Leslie and Ashley on making it into Honors.
2nd period; Oh, gosssh. I was soo scared of Danielle. I accidentally crushed her foot and she was in pain. Everyone said she looked like she was about to beat my ass. \: I think she just held in her anger because she's in ASB. I'M SOOO SORRRY DANIELLE.. Ray, Daniel, and Ed just laughed it off, like wtf? I coulda got my ass beat. Goshh.
3rd period; Uhmm, Jerry talked to me.. Then when I sat in my chair, he came up behind me and made a spot for himself on my chair. So I was like sitting in between his legs. :O
4th period; It was boringg. Jermaine took my headphones, so I had no music. GRRR. Stupiddd lil boy, haha. So I just played bejeweled all period. LMAO
Advisory; During passing period I was telling Jerry about the weird dream I had last night, while I was in the middle of it, HE BLEW ME OFF. WTF! Helllla pissed me offf. How the hell are you going to cut me off in the middle of my sentence to say "I gotta go" but then you stay RIGHT THERE to talk to someone else?! You keep finding ways to piss me the fuck off! JUST STOP IT ALREADY, SHIT.
Lunch; Blahh, I actually ate for the first time, haha! Ughh fuck school foood. I finally found Jermaine & got my headphones back. :D Jessica came downstairs and spent lunch with us for like the first time. Idk, it was weird. Haha
5th period; Presentations.. Thank goodness I presented yesterday. Lynette, Nate, and Rianna had to present. Blahh, it was just boring in this class. I actually did work. *gaspp!
6th period; Malcolm's a lil bitchhh. LOL! He tried to take my memory card out of my phone and trick me saying that my phone wouldn't show my memory card files. Uhmm, I didn't fall for it, because I was paranoid that he would take my memory card anyways. &I'm not that dumb. -___-" Yeahh, I didn't do shit this period. I just talked & socialized with John, Lynette, Marcos, Lucy, Rosie, & Malcolm all period.


After that, I just went to Lynette's house & took a nap until mother came to pick me up. Haha[x


iLOVEYOU JERRY.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l