Monday, January 25, 2010
Subject: dearest;
TJ; Dude, you're like my freakin' bestieee. :D We talk about the most random crap on the phone, LOL! We kind of go through the same situation most of the time, which is why we can relate. Even though we haven't seen each other in like 3years, because you're in the navy (loser), but we're still close.

Anthony; Bestfriendd. Dude, I tell you almost EVERYTHINGG. We fight a lot, and you lecture me because you care. I never listen though, hehehe. :] Even though we barely talk anymore, because you're sooo busy, i still love youu!

Lynette; I don't know why I call you that, but i guess it's my special name for you. Haha. But whateever, BLAHH i don't talk shit to you. ;[ I'm just truthful most of the time. Love you cousinn.

Rodney; Ohh, nigga nigga! Hahahaha! I remember when everyone thought we were going out, because we were that close. Damn fools, ha. You're like one of the coolest people I ever met! Complaining to you about my problems is soo fun. LOL! Even though you make fun of me for being in love with JERRY still, by calling me princess. -____-" You made fun of me for even going out with Jerry, because like you said, I deserve better. :O

Cortez; Baby Penguin! Hehehe, we have special names for each other. He calls me Ladybug, and I;ve grown accustomed to it. I bother this dude EVERYDAY on AIM &by texting him. >:] Surprisingly, he has no problem with it and talks to me anyways. It's funny how I didn't start talking to him until he came back to school, like 5 MONTHS LATER. I asked him "Where were you all these months?" Turns out, he was locked up for months. Hella BADDD INFLUENCE on me! LOL. I tell this dude everything[= But we haven't had our daily conversations lately because this ho is too cool for me now ;[ LOL.

Tanya; Blahh, she's SOO random, and it's so fun being with her. Hahaha. I literally spent like a whole summer with her. We have so many inside jokes that it makes us look weird when we laugh at them, because no one else is laughing. XD She's entertainment & i love herr.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l