Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subject: All we can do is see what tomorrow brings to each and every one of us.
MixedEmotions. Sunset by Marques Houston officially defines how I feel. Can't stop listening to that song..


I feel soo deadly sick today, ahrg.\: But noo I was forced to go to school, what kind of bullshit is that?

I wish I never met you. It's ALL Dante's fault that I even met you.


Please, tell me Jerry. I DON'T cry, but people say that you're not worth all the tears. People say you're not worth my time. People say I'm stupid for even falling for you. Please tell me, are they right?

YOU ARE the one that said
"All the bullshit we've been through is too much to get over. You can't just throw everything we've been through away.."


Please just TELL ME, is everyone RIGHT? Damn it, I feel just like Chris Brown in Crawl. -.-

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l