Friday, January 29, 2010
Subject: & all I can think of is why we're apart.
*yawwwn. Today was tiring, ugh. Spent the whole day texting Rafael, & my bestfriend TJ. While I waited for the performance to start, I watched the lacrosse team practice the whole time. Well, mostly Jerry..

I think we did pretty good in performance, except for when we played the 1812 overture. We hellla fucked up, and you COULD tell. :O Other than that, we did pretty good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forget everything we've ever been through.
YOU were the one who threw it all away, not me.
whatever..
i'm over all your bullshit.
you continuously crush all feelings i've ever had for you.
.. he's never going to change the way he acts, because he loves the way he acts.. and i can't force him to change.



Darryl saw the whole thing happen between me & Jerry. How he just walked past me all rude& shit. Darryl gave me a look like "So, THIS is the guy you're in love with?!" But then Jerry came back to give me a hug, wtf.. After he left, Darryl just said, "You deserve better than that idiot. Why him?" AND I AGREE. FUCK YOU JERRY, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU. Yeah, caplocks. I mean it this time, I don't want to get hurt anymore.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l