Well, today was the PSATS for the under underclassmen, while the seniors took the group senior picture. The process of taking the picture pissed me off. Some of the seniors are so immature that it's not funny. The lifetouch picture people came and tried for about an hour to fit all the seniors in the picture and some of the seniors [the guys] were so disrespectful. It's embarrassing to the school that 17-18 year olds don't know how to act. -___-"
Well I still got the sniffles and I'm feeling worse, UGH. Jerry officially stopped talking to me. He just stares at me, har har har. Today sucked, period. 3 hours stuck in the same class is not fun. Then Jermaine talked shit about my background picture of Tyga in 4th period. Lol.
Jermaine: Who's that in your computer background?
Me: Isn't he sexy?
Jermaine: No, what the fuck. I'm sexier.
TUHH. RIIIIGHT. Haha
<< Home