Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subject: My day
Today was alright. We did elections for student council in band, and it went pretty well. Lamar was elected president though, which pissed me off at first because I wanted Lily to win. But then I realized that he really does have that leadership quality. I hate to admit it, but I'm proud of him.

After school, Lamar, Darryl & I practiced like every scale there was. It wasn't that much fun, but I actually learned! Yay[x But then Lamar and I started arguing, so him and Darryl walked out of the back room & took a break. Then Adrian comes into the back room, so it was only me & him. O__O Kind of awkward. He came, sat down next to me, &' played with my hair and all that crap. Then out of nowhere he asked me out. I said no, of course, because he was probably trying to use me anyways.

After that, I went home. To the new house, actually. My dad was there the whole time! If I knew, I wouldn't have waited for my mom for so damn long. Ahrg. Could have called my dad to pick me up from school, but nooo I didn't know.

Well anyways, T.J is coming back from the navy![= Haven't seen him in 5867987 years! I wonder if he still looks the same, lol.

About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l