Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subject: My Day.
My day was pretty exhausting! I woke up really early in the morning for the parade, but I ended up being SUPER late to get to school AND to put on the band uniform. Tiffany was as late as I was, so I didn't feel as bad. lol. Steven's costume was a "sexy nurse". He had the white dress, the high heels, the sexy lace stockings and the hat! Haha, he made my day. Stephen looked like a mascot with his wolf costume, but it was a bit creepy. He reminded me of a pedophile for some reason, lmao. The best part of the parade was the drum battle at the end with SDSU!<3 Sunshine won against their quint player, but Dominik lost due to the fact that he dropped his drumsticks. ); Jermaine surprised me the most though. He was up against Rob! He's like one of the best players, and Jermaine beat him. O_O Mind freak, dude.

After the parade, I went on a darn mission. lol. I wanted to go to my new house to paint my room, and Lynne and Sophie wanted to help. BUT we had to run errands! );< First we had to order food for everyone at the taco shop, then we had to go back to Lynne's house to get a cooler for beer and water. After that, we had to go buy beer and ice. We went to freakin' Rainbow, but they had no damn beer OR ice! What a waste of time. So we just ended up going to Food for Less. THen we had to go back to my house to get some shit for my dad. But finally, we got to my new house to paint. :D My room is orange and yellow! Wooo! I'm mad though. My FAVORITE skinny jeans got paint on them! AHRG! WTF!


Jermaine vs. Rob






Snare Drummers




My room! Orange and Yellow<3




About Me



Links

HOME
Archive

September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l April 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l August 2010 l