What a bummer. I was cold, we ended up losing by one touchdown, and I got sick. ): Damn it, we lost homecoming games like 3 years in a row already. I'm getting tired of it. The anticipation was killing me; when I realize that we were going to lose, I took a long look at Jerry (My #52) & felt his pain. <|3 I know how emotional he gets when he plays and how committed he is to football. I truly am his #1 fan . .
After the game ended, I had to head back to the band room. Only to find out that I didn't have my phone. I was more than just pissed off, not just because of the all emotions I felt with Jerry, but because I dropped my phone in the damn bleachers. Luckily, Monique picked it up and said that I had dropped it when I was rushing out of the stadium. I only rushed out of the stadium so that I didn't have to see Jerry heartbroken from the loss of the game. I swear I feel what he feels most of the time. We have some weird connection. .
Well, back in the band room, Jermaine official named me his #1 fan. -.- That boy is too hilarious. I have to admit, even though he's dumb most of the time, he always makes me laugh. Haha
&im offf. - Jermaine &' Jerry's #1 fan.<3 lol
OH YEAHHH! It's my playcousin's birthday ! :O Happy birthday NG.<33
<< Home