Okay, so Jerry finally stopped talking to me. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. He deserved it, because of all the fucking bullshit he puts me through. How dare he play with my emotions like I'm just a nobody. How dare he act like I'm not important when he knows damn well that I am. He don't deserve my attention, he NEVER did.
Well, after school was like a typical after school day. Except that I suddenly caught the sniffles out of nowhere. UHHRRG. I have a runny/stuffy nose and have been sneezing like crazy! Like 8 times in a row, dude. In 6th period I was sneezing and hiccuping; Hahaha, Rosalva, Deante, Malcolm, and Trevor looked at me like WTF IS WRONG W/ YOU TODAY? So, drum line practiced, though it was only Adrian, Adonez, Dominik, Sunshine, and probably Anthony (I don't remember). Jermaine, Dante, and some of the drummers didn't even bother to show up, how nice, that is why drum line sucks this year. -.- I went to the career center with Tip &' Jessica, which made me depressed; Mr. L was asking each of us what we were doing after we graduated, and I was the only one who said "I'm not sure." I was the only one without a planned future. I have no successful future.):
Then Jessica & I went to the store for hot cocoa and a chocolate muffin, haha. It was a pretty good muffin. Then Dante's mooching ass comes out of no where and asks for some of the muffin. That whore -.- LOL. Momma finally picked me up from school, and we went to thee taco shop. Woot-woot! ^__^ I had a pretty good carne asada burrito. Blah I'm offf . I should take a nap[:
<< Home